Accounts and Systems Administrator
Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
Kliptank Ltd is seeking an Accounts super star for 3 days per week with potential to increase responsibilities to a full time role for the right skill set.
The Kliptank is a versatile above ground modular plastic and aluminium storage facility designed and manufactured in New Zealand. They are an innovative and busy manufacturing company based in Tauranga who supply large tank storage solutions within New Zealand and Australia, with potential for further international market growth.
This position requires an experienced accounts person who enjoys being a key office member in a busy production and industrial type work environment and has the flexibility and attitude to grow with this opportunity possibly taking on operation coordination duties. Moving in the next few months from downtown Tauranga to a purpose built environment at The Lakes you will be instrumental at helping manage key projects such as the implementation of JCurve/Netsuite system, an end-to-end process for accounting, payroll, CRM and supply chain, all under one umbrella.
This role will involve but is not limited to:
· Accounting, Payroll, invoicing, payables, receivables, GST, Monthly Accounts
· Systems management – Updating Policies & Procedures, OSH, JCurve
· Reception duties - answering phones and emails, greeting and liaising with customers and suppliers as required
· Assisting with sales documentation and other administrative duties
· Operations coordination responsibilities which include monitoring stock levels of raw product, ordering new stock and components as required and monitoring lead and wait times of manufacturing components and parts
We are looking firstly for a strong accounts person but also for someone who can interact with suppliers and customers at a professional level whilst enjoying working alongside hardworking staff and taking on new responsibilities as required. A solid knowledge of QuickBooks and Ace Payroll is necessary. These will provide a good base for an easy transition from the old to the new system
All applications should be emailed to Kirsty Morrison with a current CV and cover letter outlining your relevant skills and current situation. One2One – The Recruitment Outsourcer [email protected] Ph: 021 355 179