Contract / Temp Role
Dec - Feb
We have an exciting opportunity for someone experienced in guest services to join a luxury yacht with a busy charter season ahead.
This role involves:
- Responsible for the cleanliness, upkeep and maintenance of the interior of the yacht to the highest standard
- Assistance with interior inventories/purchasing - guest consumables, cleaning products, linens, towels etc.
- Organisation of all interior cupboards and storage areas.
- Guest food and beverage service.
- Organising, unpacking and stowing of guests belongings.
- Cabin preparation for charter.
- Daily cleaning of guest cabins, heads, salon and galley.
- Guest cabin evening turn down.
Guest laundry service including bed linen changes as required.
- Attending to guests needs.
- Assisting in the organisation or shore bound activities ex. taxis, reservations, preparing food and drink packs etc.
Some of the considerations for this role are:
- You must have previous experience in guest services and hospitality, ideally on super yachts / luxury boats
- Be extremely well groomed, articulate and well presented
- Of a legal age to serve alcohol
- Be able to work well on the open ocean (not prone to getting sea sick!)
- Be available from 15 December until February
- Be a NZ resident / citizen / work visa holder, Ideally living in Auckland
One21 - Yacht Crew Recruitment
See One21's website for other Yacht Crew positions and Boat Day Work
Link here to NZ Maritime Qualifications: