Customer Service and Facilities Maintenance
Stash It Storage, Papamoa
Permanent Part Time Position (approx. 24 hours p/w)
Ideal Start: 31 October 2016
Stash It Storage Solutions cater for both domestic and commercial customers. With CCTV, electrified perimeter fencing, electronic personal PIN gate access and 24 hour security monitoring Stash It currently have over 320 different sized units across 2 sites, in Tauranga and Papamoa providing customers with secure Self Storage. They also sell boxes and packaging items and pride themselves on their clean, dry, safe and welcoming facilities.
This part time position of Customer Service and Facilities Maintenance based in Papamoa is a varied role covering all aspects of looking after a busy storage facility including client liaison, administration, grounds maintenance, gardening, trees and hedge trimming, pest and weed control and cleaning of the facilities inside and out.
To be successful in this role:
- You will ideally have previous experience in ground maintenance, perhaps coming from a motel or property management background.
- Have excellent administration skills and be comfortable with new computer programmes - experience with Storeman, or a similar programme would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Know your way around MS Excel and emails and have accurate data entry skills.
- Experience handling money and receipts is an advantage.
- Very customer focused, providing a high standard of service, empathy and diplomacy with a calm and professional manner, great personal presentation and a friendly, clearly spoken phone manner.
- Highly organised, arranging maintenance needs and working with trade providers when required.
- Physically fit to climb ladders, replace light bulbs, clean facilities and keep the grounds well maintained.
- Mechanical aptitude and/or high level of common sense required.
- A self-starter, proactive and keen with exceptional time management skills and ability to juggle tasks at times.
- Enjoys being out and about in the grounds as well as in the office, looking after customers, keeping the place ship shape and dotting I's and crossing T's when it comes to administration.
- Must have a full, clean NZ Drivers Licence
- Although the hours are set Mon-Fri 12.30 – 5.00pm and every second Saturday 8.00am – 12.00pm there may be the occasional after-hours call out, so some flexibility would be welcomed.
If you are keen to make this role your own then please APPLY ONLINE today! You are welcome to look up the website to find out more about the company http://www.stash-it-storage.co.nz/ but please be aware all applications must be made through One21 Recruitment to be considered.
One21 - The Recruitment OutsourcerPh: 021 355 179Email: email@example.comWeb: www.therecruitmentoutsourcer.co
One21 - the Best Choice in Tailored Talent Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions