Training and Quality Administrator
One21 Recruiting for Nova Energy
Newmarket, Central Auckland
Full Time, Permanent
We are seeking a highly energetic and results driven Training and Quality Administrator. Reporting to the Training and Quality Manager, the purpose of this role is to conduct quality reviews of communications between Nova employees, our customers and stakeholders. The role will also require you to coordinate training sessions and provide administrative support to Nova Energy's Trainers.
This role involves:
- Quality assurance reviews as per the Nova Energy Quality Assurance Program.
- Monitoring communications and making evaluations on performance.
- Identifying and reporting concerns that do not meet quality standards/regulation requirements.
- Organising and coordinating employee Training sessions.
- Updating procedure documents, manuals, and training plans.
- Assisting with pre and post training work which includes; marking assessments, assembling training material, creating and updating training records and any other support tasks requested by the trainer.
- Health and Safety inductions
Success in this role will be determined by:
- Experience in a Call Centre or similar environment
- Focus - detail orientated and able to stay on task with repetitive work, monitoring and assessing calls and picking up on issues
- High level of integrity and on-point with providing accurate information
- Planning, organisation and very high level of time management skills
- Research and investigation capabilities
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail and accuracy in grammar and spelling
- Tertiary qualification and/or relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, spread sheets and online calendars
- Ability to follow instructions and processes and accurately convey information
- Maturity and competence to communicate effectively across all levels
- Enthusiasm for providing a positive learning outcome for all stakeholders
- Knowledge of the Consumer, Privacy and Fair Trading Act Laws would be an advantage, but not essential, as will previous Health & Safety experience.
- Must have a good attendance record and have a very good work ethic
Additionally the successful candidate will be highly motivated, able to multi-task and work autonomously and effectively whilst participating in a cohesive team environment.
Training in Nova Energy's systems will be provided to the successful applicant.
Nova Energy is part of the Todd Corporation, which has been one of New Zealand's leading energy explorers and producers for around 60 years. More than 100,000 Kiwi businesses and homes have switched to Nova nationwide and saved on their energy bills. Nova's electricity generation utilises a smart mix of energy options to suit the needs of Kiwis and offer great service.
For a full Job Description or to apply for this role please APPLY ONLINE with your cover letter and up to date CV outlining your complete work experience. Applications Close Monday 6 March 2017, but please do not hesitate to get your application in now, as we may appoint sooner for the right candidate.
NOTE: Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa before applying.
One21 - Recruiting exclusively on behalf of NOVA Energy Ltd
RCSA Accredited Professional Recruiter
Ph: 021 355 179
One21 – for Innovative Recruitment and Talent Sourcing Solutions