OFFICE ADMINISTRATION AND SALES SUPPORT
Pacific Stone Ltd
Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
30-40 Hours Per Week - 8am-4.30pm or 9am-3pm Monday to Friday
$20 - $23 p/h
Pacific Stone are a leading supplier and manufacturer of quality stone, granite and marble hand-crafted bench top surfaces. They supply to building companies and kitchen cabinet makers throughout New Zealand and also sell direct to the public.
Pacific Stone are looking for a first point of contact Office Administration and Sales Support person. To be successful in this role you will have a high level of customer service and computer administration skills, be a client focused professional who maintains quality standards and has excellent communication skills at all times, be a warm and friendly team player, with the ability to complete work tasks effectively and efficiently.
The role of the office and sales support is as follows:
- Welcoming clients to the office and showrooms
- Receiving incoming enquiries in an efficient and professional manner
- Taking messages and ensuring they are delivered accurately
- Providing professional administration support to the sales team
- Receiving stock into the office and logging it correctly against the job
- Ensuring reception, visitors area, meeting rooms are professionally presented
- Inputting jobs into the time and materials tracking software
- Other office administration tasks as required to assist the sales team
- Assisting with social media and website updating
Skills / Experience required for this Role:
- Technology competent with a high level of MS Office experience (Word, Excel, Outlook) and proven skills to pick up new software systems quickly
- Ideally have office administration and sales support experience in a similar manufacturing / trades environment
- Ability to communicate and work professionally with all levels of the business from clients to manufacturing, sales, installation and management
- Very well presented with a demonstrated track record of providing excellent face to face / phone / email customer service skills
- Willingness to learn a new industry and business
- Highly organised, methodical and systematic
- Ability to follow instructions precisely, attention to detail, accuracy
- Work well as part of a team and independently in a fast paced environment
- Great organisational, planning and decision making skills
- Adaptable with a 'can do' attitude and pride in your work
This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate team in a growing company. With the right personality, skills and attitude you will become an integral part of the Pacific Stone team.
Please APPLY ONLINE with your CV and Cover Letter.APPLICATIONS CLOSE Friday 21 July, but please do not hesitate to apply now as appointments may be made sooner for the right person.
Please Note: Only applicants with NZ Citizenship, Residency, or a current long term work visa can apply for this role.
Kirsty Morrison @ One21 Recruitment
Recruiting on behalf of Pacific Stone Ltd
Ph: 021 355 179
One21 Job Vacancies: www.therecruitmentoutsourcer.com
(We are also seeking a Stone Benchtop Installer / Fabricator)
One21 - for Innovative Recruiting Solutions