Administrator – Quality and Risk Team
PermanentPart Time or Full Time
Katikati, Bay of Plenty
My client is looking for a part time Quality Administrator to support the Quality and Risk Team as they continue to develop and implement an ISO13485 and 21CFR820 compliant quality system. Initially this will be a fixed term contract for 6 months.
Ideally we are looking for someone with:
· Very high level of Document management and administration skills
· Excellent communication and liaison skills – at all levels
· An eye to detail - must have excellent accuracy as well as spelling and grammar
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially MS Word and MS Excel to a high level – MSVisio and Powerpoint an advantage
· Good time management skills
· A can do attitude, resilience and willingness to help out wherever required
· Previous experience working in an organisation that is subject to Good Management Practice (GMP) would be an advantage
· Experience working in a Quality / Risk environment
This position is based in Katikati in the Bay of Plenty – a short commute to Tauranga, Waihi and the Coromandel and just two hours south of Auckland but as it is part time would suit someone living locally. If you are the type of person who can hit the ground running and who enjoys a fast paced, constantly changing, high growth environment then we are keen to hear from you.
Please APPLY ONLINEaddressing your application to Kirsty Morrison at One21 Recruitment with an up to date CV and cover letter outlining your relevant skills and current situation or contact Kirsty on 021 355 179 to discuss the role in confidence.
One21– Recruitment Outsourcer for Triodent