Full Time Permanent
Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
Ditch the corporate rat race and endless traffic jams and hit the country cycle lanes and beaches with a true work/lifestyle balance. Join a hard working, fun-loving team in a high paced industry who lunch together to celebrate both the ordinary as well as their successes!
Agfirst Bay of Plenty is a market leader in pre-harvest software applications and solutions for the horticultural sector. They have a large horticultural team with a wide range of expertise working throughout New Zealand, as well as an independent kiwifruit maturity-monitoring laboratories to process orchard clearance samples. With a background in consultancy to horticultural industry they have diversified to provide numerous high quality services and solutions to growers, packhouse and industry bodies, such as comparative reporting, crop estimation and maturity monitoring and are active in providing project management, logistics, technical knowledge and data capture services in all types of horticultural crops.
They provide leading edge software throughout New Zealand and due to expediential growth and expansion are pulling together a team of skilled IT specialists to work on a number of high-tech projects. Thisadditional Senior Developer/Analyst roleis critical to creating sustainable software for the future of the organisationand their partners in the Industry.
This position involves:
- Being a key member of the IT team working on specialist IT Projects
- Undertaking a significant Website and Database rebuild
- Rebuilding internal software and writing computer software for new website
- Database or Software Architecture and Integration
- Upgrading Database Management Systems
Requirements to be successful:
- Must have recent commercial development experience (understanding of working through a Project Software Development Lifecycle)
- Database Administration skills would be highly regarded
- Apps experience
Based in the 'Innovation Capital' of Katikati just a short drive to Tauranga and Mount Maunganui, they offer the much sought after Bay of Plenty lifestyle with the remuneration and rewards of working for a market leader.
If you have the potential and motivation to make this role yours, then please APPLY ONLINE with your up to date CV and cover letter outlining your relevant skills and current situation.